Repeat Boutique Assistant Store Manager
Come and Join an Amazing Team! Chaplaincy Health Care is looking for an Assistant Manager to work at our two Repeat Boutique Thrift Store located in Kennewick and Richland. This is a part-time position that will split its time between the two stores, 10 hours at each store 20 hours per week. However, there may be some times where the individual may spend more time at one store or the other, flexibility is key.
- The Assistant Store Manager shall be responsible for assuring the accuracy of all transactions on the point-of-Sale system and properly train and supervise volunteers in the use of the system and processing customer sales.
- The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assuring accurate cash accounts and making sure the daily cash transactions are deposited into the bank by the next business day or nightly deposits.
- The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for setting the pricing of donated items to the standard that has been established by the Operations Guide Pricing Schedule. The Assistant Store Manager does have the right to negotiate pricing with customers as needed.
- The Assistant Store Manager will assure that all volunteer shifts are covered with the appropriate number of people to assure quality customer service.
- The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the safety and security of volunteers and customers to the best of their ability.
- The Assistant Store Manager shall be available to answer any questions.
- The Assistant Store Manager shall ensure that all donated items are properly processed in a timely manner according to the Operations Guide.
- The Assistant Store Manager shall ensure that the store is properly open and closed each day and that all security and cleaning processes are followed.
- Demonstrate support and adherence to the agency’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Responsible for knowledge and compliance with agency policies and practices.
- Reliable personal transportation, and current and valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
- Satisfaction of state and agency requirements for Tuberculin testing.
- Criminal background screening and pre-employment drug screening.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of position (see attached physical requirements and environmental conditions).
- Complete agency and departmental orientation and training program(s).
- Work availability.
If interested, please apply with a letter of intent and resume to Shannon Novakovich, Human Resources Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Exempt Part Time 20-hours per week
Responsible for the comprehensive administration of the agencies bi-weekly payroll. This includes employee setup/termination/maintenance, set up of benefits in the system and making annual updates, providing information on voluntary deductions, training and answering staff questions, creating system reports, researching questions, and ensuring that the bi-weekly payroll is correct and accurate. Ensures that quarterly filings and annual W2 statements are completed on time and accurate. Administers agencies 401K plan through working with employees to set up accounts and deductions, and outside parties for reporting and audits. Other duties include creating the daily deposit, posting entries into the general ledger and supporting other accounting functions.
- Degree in Accounting (AA or BA/BS) or related field.
- 2-3 years of hands on Payroll work experience with 100+ employee biweekly payroll.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word software.
- Experience with training others in payroll system use and reporting components, both individually and group settings.
- Preferred experience with ADP, KRONOS or OneMint payroll systems.
Knowledge and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills when interacting with all members of the agency.
- Exceptional follow through on all activity.
- Ability to pay close attention to details and identify/correct mistakes.
- Manages time effectively and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to plan, analyze, organize, and execute work that needs to be done
- Review and audit employee time as submitted by managers to ensure accuracy, completeness and to reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Record and process employee exemptions, transfers, status changes, pay adjustments, authorized deductions, deduction adjustments, garnishments, resignations and terminations as submitted.
- Reconcile benefit additions, deletions and corresponding deductions to billed invoices.
- Timely and accurately submit payroll data for processing.
- Communicate payroll information, timelines and notifications to staff and managers in a timely manner.
- Provide payroll reports to requesting managers.
- Coordinate collaboratively with other Accounting functions and Human Resources
- Develop and maintain coding system of pay, deductions and other items within the payroll system to ensure that it meets the needs of payroll and accounting.
- Other duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply with letter of intent and resume to Shannon Novakovich, Human Resources Director or apply via email to: email@example.com
Hospice House CNA
Per Diem, Non-Exempt, Hourly
- Current Washington State License as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- Basic Life Safety Certification (CPR)
- Basic to intermediate computer skills
- 1-2 years CNA experience
- Coverage for Vacation, Sick, Holiday, Leave of Absence
- Variable Shifts: Days, Evenings, Nights,
- 12 hour shifts
If interested, please apply with letter of intent and resume to Shannon Novakovich, Human Resources Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chaplaincy Behavioral Health Counselor (LICSW)
Part Time/Per Diem/FT
- Current Washington State LICSW or License Eligible
- Medicare Billable
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License, Auto Insurance; Reliable Transportation
- Excellent Clinical skills
- Experience in a Health Care Setting
- Day, Evening, Flex Shifts Depending on Appointment Schedule.
If interested, please apply with letter of intent to Shannon Novakovich, Human Resources Director or apply via email to: email@example.com