Your charitable gifts change lives.
When you make a charitable donation to Chaplaincy Health Care you are ensuring that no one in our community suffers through life-limiting illness alone, grieves alone, or faces life’s challenges alone. Your contributions help us continue to provide expert guidance to all who need it, not just those who can afford it. We invite you to stand beside us in this important work, knowing that we take great care of the funds entrusted to us.
- Contributions help offset client care costs in our hospice program.
- Children and families can receive grief support without the worry of an additional expense during an already difficult time of life.
- Our community’s only hospice house can be maintained as a sacred space for terminal patients and their families.
You can donate money now using our secure online donation system.
How do I make a one-time donation?
Making a one-time tax-deductable donation is easy. You can send us a check by mail or you can use our secure online donation system.
Our secure online donation system allows you to make a one time or reoccurring donation to benefit the agency as a whole or you can designate your funds to support one of our programs. If you prefer to send you donation by mail, please mail it to:
Chaplaincy Health Care
1480 Fowler St.
Richland, WA 99352
Can I donate in memory of someone?
Making a memorial donation is a wonderful way to honor a loved one, friend or family. Your gift will be acknowledged with a card sent to the person honored or the family of the person you are remembering.
You can make memorial donations using our secure online donation system or by mailing your check to us. While we do let family members know the names and addresses of people who give in memory of their loved ones, we do not release the amount of your gift.
What types of donations do you accept?
What types of donations do you accept? The reasons for making a gift to Chaplaincy Health Care are personal and varied. Perhaps you wish to give something back, are thinking about leaving a legacy or you wish to take advantage of the tax benefits. Whatever the desire, there are many ways to support the work of Chaplaincy Health Care.
- One-Time Gifts – One-time charitable gifts are a quick and easy way to support Chaplaincy Health Care. Simply click here to make your contribution using our secure online donation system or write a check, payable to: Chaplaincy Health Care and mail it to: 1480 Fowler St., Richland, WA 99352
- One-Time Memorials – Make a gift in memory of a loved one or in lieu of flowers. Memorial contributions may be made in any amount and directed according to the donor or a family’s wishes. A letter will be sent to the family or person you designate to notify them of your gift. Click here to make your memorial gift using our secure online donation service.
- Memorial Endowment Wall – In memory of her mother, Deborah Barnard and her family founded the Hospice House Endowment Wall. Your gift of $1,000 or more leaves a lasting legacy of your loved one on an engraved plaque, placed on the wall inside the entry to the Hospice House. It also provides financial security for Chaplaincy Health Care by adding to a source of future income. For more information about the Endowment Wall, please contact us at (509) 783-7416.
- In-Kind Gifts – Programs can often use specific items or gift cards to purchase books and materials. The "Wish Lists" provide a list of the most needed items.
- Hold an Event – Holding an event to benefit a non-profit organization such as Chaplaincy Health Care is a great way to connect employees or group members to the needs of our community, provide motivation and camaraderie all while supporting a great cause. Some examples of events include golf tournaments, spaghetti feeds, yard sales and auctions.
- Lighting the Path Membership – Lighting the Path is a giving society open to individuals who agree to contribute $1,000 or more per year for five years.
- Planned Giving – Planned gifts may include gifts through your estate, gifts of principal that can pay income for life, retirement plan assets, real property, or other more complex assets. Planned gifts often receive a special tax benefit. Examples of planned gifts are bequests, a gift through a will or a trust, and Life Income gifts.
- For more information please call our office at (509) 783-7416 The Chaplaincy is a non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization. Our ID# is 91-0913590. Donations are tax deductible as provided by law.