Repeat Boutique thrift store is affiliated with Chaplaincy Health Care and offers a unique shopping experience for a great cause. Every donation and purchase at Repeat Boutique supports the services provided to Chaplaincy’s hospice patients and families.
Repeat Boutique Thrift Store
1331 George Washington Way
Richland, WA 99354
Monday through Saturday
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Repeat Boutique offers a unique selection of items, including clothes, jewelry, furniture, home decor, games, puzzles, books, antique items and more!
We emphasize quality and only sell items that are in good condition.
As a donor to Repeat Boutique, you become a partner in helping meet the needs of those facing end-of-life in our community.
View the items we do and don’t accept as donations below!
Repeat Boutique relies on volunteers to keep the store running. Our volunteers are kind, friendly and value customer service. Apply to be a volunteer on our volunteer webpage.
Donations We Accept
If you are interested in donating, we gratefully accept:
- Small appliances (microwaves, blenders, toasters, etc.)
- Jewelry, purses and other accessories
- Home decor
- Media (books, DVDs, CDs, albums)
Donations We Don't Accept
Regrettably, we cannot accept:
- Undergarments, socks, swimwear
- Large appliances (stoves, dish washers, refrigerators, etc.)
- Children’s toys, strollers, cribs, car seats
- Mattresses or box springs
- Platform beds, bunk beds, water beds
- Non-working electronics, fax machines, printers
- Bedding or towels (unless they are in their original, unopened packaging)
- Exercise equipment