Due to continual Winter Storm conditions Chaplaincy Health Care is implementing the following service modifications and closures for Thursday, February 14th.
- Hospice – We continue to accept referrals, intakes and admissions.
- In-Home Hospice: We are available 24/7 and are committed to getting to our patients no matter what the road conditions are. Patients and families please call your RN case manager directly if any needs should arise during regular office hours (8 am to 5 pm), or after 5 pm call (509) 783-7416 and your call will be routed to someone who can help.
- Hospice House: Open
- Palliative Care: Scheduled visits are being made as roads become more accessible. Nurses are available by phone.
- Contract Chaplains: Chaplain availability will be determined based on each site’s needs and our ability to access the site.
- Behavioral Health: Appointments are being rescheduled as needed. Clients will be contacted if their therapist cannot make it to the office.
- Cork’s Place: Closed. No groups Thursday, Feb. 14. Tours and in-take meetings will be rescheduled.
- Grief Care: No support groups Thursday, Feb.14. Gone Too Soon group canceled for tonight.
- Repeat Boutique: Kennewick open limited hours and Richland closed.
We are available 24/7 for our hospice and palliative care patients and families to ensure they receive the care they need. If you have a question about a service or closure, please email email@example.com and your message will be forwarded to the appropriate person.