As our community of donors, volunteers, friends, families, and partners – you are the heart of what we do and the reason why we are here. With all of the uncertainty surrounding us these days, you have stayed by our side and have continued to be our partners in caring for our community throughout this crisis. For this, and for all you have done to support our work, THANK YOU!
These past several weeks, you have blessed us in so many ways.
- You have donated critical medical supplies such as masks, gloves, and gowns so our hospice staff can continue to safely care for our patients and families.
- You have donated to our Compassion Campaign, raising over $40,000 so we can continue providing care regardless of increased costs and the loss of revenue from temporarily closing our Repeat Boutique stores.
- You have donated food and basic necessities to our Hospice House.
Your support means so much!
As said by our Hospice House supervisor, after receiving a special donation for the Hospice House kitchen, “I was in tears at his generosity in a time like this. He had a parent pass away at the Hospice House years ago, and we were one of the first places he thought of to help after all these years. This taught me that not only are there helpers out there, but the work we do is so special and sacred that it can make an impression that lasts a lifetime.”
We can’t do this alone.
As we navigate this “new normal” together, we want you to know that Chaplaincy Health Care remains steadfast in our commitment to providing the best care possible to those experiencing illness, crisis, grief and loss throughout this pandemic. However, we can’t do this alone. Our community needs us now more than ever, and we need you!
If you haven’t already, please consider donating to our Compassion Campaign. Your donation will have an immediate impact on the patients and families being served in our programs.
There are other ways you can help.
- Sew masks and gowns for our Hospice Care workers. Find sewing patterns here.
- Donate items to the Hospice House from our Wish Lists
- Advocate for us by sharing our mission with a family member or friend
- Like us on Facebook and share our posts
We appreciate and value your ongoing support. You are a vital part of our Chaplaincy family.
Thank you for helping us care for our community.
Stay safe and well,
Donations can also be mailed to:
Chaplaincy Health Care
1480 Fowler St
Richland, WA 99352
P.S. If it’s easier on your budget, please consider a monthly gift of $5 or more. This reoccurring gift will have a great impact on our ability to serve the most fragile in our community right now and in the months to come.