With all of the uncertainty surrounding us these days, you – our community – have stayed by our side and have continued to be our partners in caring for our community throughout this crisis. For this, and for all you have done to support our work, thank you!
As said by Martin Luther King, Jr., “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?”
I can tell you from our experience over the past several months that you are doing a lot!
- You have donated critical medical supplies such as masks, gloves, and gowns so our hospice staff can continue to safely care for our patients and families.
- You have donated to our Compassion Campaign, raising over $51,000 so we can continue providing care regardless of increased costs and the loss of revenue from temporarily closing our Repeat Boutique stores.
- You have donated food and basic necessities to our Hospice House.
Your support means so much!
As we continue to navigate this “new normal” together, we want you to know that Chaplaincy Health Care remains steadfast in our commitment to providing exemplary care to those experiencing illness, crisis, and loss. However, we can’t do this alone.
If you haven’t already, please consider donating to our Compassion Campaign. Your donation will have an immediate impact on the patients, clients and families being served in our programs.
If a financial gift isn’t possible at this time, there are other ways you can help.
- Sew masks for our Hospice Care workers
- Donate items from our Wish Lists
- Advocate for us by sharing our mission with a family member or friend
- Like us on Facebook and share our posts
We appreciate and value your ongoing support. You are a vital part of the Chaplaincy Health Care family.
Thank you for helping us care for our community.
Stay safe and well,
To make an online donation – go to chaplaincyhealthcare.org/covid-19
Donations can be mailed to: Chaplaincy Health Care
1480 Fowler St
Richland, WA 99352
P.S. Your support really matters. If it’s easier on your budget, please consider a monthly gift of $5 or more. This recurring gift will have a great impact on our ability to serve the most fragile in our community right now and in the months to come.